[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name:- Schedule and Warning

At 12:54 25/08/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
Is Atlarge.ws, for example, to be included in the ballot? I think we should include all names, even if they're not in .org.
Sorry, I am overloaded with urgent professional things this WE as I start looking for Members for the dot-root project and EU/Gov/ccTLD support (I expect it to take some months).

1. We soon may have to start a boycott of the ".org" the way it goes, as ".org" may become the source of univesal frustration as being "stolen" to fund the Internet dominance by ICANN/ISOC/IETF. I feel that soon the USG could disengage from this and possibly support an anti-trust action. Our action is towards the dot-root namespace concertance

2. I will make the ".atlarge.ws" names available to every @large properly set-up/planned cell/group. This will be carried through the WG-@WS every member may join. Sorry again for the personnal delay

I hope everything to be in proper operation by tomorrow. I would be happy if someone could dedicate an old pentium on-line to the dot-root project which will include the ".atlarge.ws" ULD. (I name an ULD - upper level domain - the support of a community [here @large] through parallel names in SLD ".atlarge.ws" and test TLD ".atlarge". Such ULD are supported as TLDs from Intlnet dot-root project access).
jfc