Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name:- Schedule and Warning

At 03:36 PM 8/25/2002 +0200, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

I hope everything to be in proper operation by tomorrow. I would be happy if someone could dedicate an old pentium on-line to the dot-root project which will include the ".atlarge.ws" ULD. (I name an ULD - upper level domain - the support of a community [here @large] through parallel names in SLD ".atlarge.ws" and test TLD ".atlarge". Such ULD are supported as TLDs from Intlnet dot-root project access).
Jefsey (et al):

I am in a position to dedicate one of my “old” Pentiums to the dot-root project. And soon I will have consistent 64Kbps upload speed (within 1-2 weeks) along with 400Kbps download speed.

I am disconnected from the Internet for only brief periods of time.

Just tell me what I (we) need to do to set this up.
I run Windows2000 Pro on it. What additional software do I (we) need for me to install? [I am assuming some kind of server software. You will have to provide me guidance on this.]

/s/ Joey

Sunday, August 25, 2002 * 10:48 AM EDT USA
=====
Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
---
Saul Alinsky (1909–72), U.S. radical activist. Rules for Radicals, “Tactics” (1971).
=====
-
I met Saul Alinsky just before he died at a speech he gave at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA. I had taken my copy of his book Rules for Radicals with me to get his autograph. With a large smile on his face he happily autographed my book.
-
What did he write inside cover of my book besides his name that is worth mentioning here?
-
"Me thinks we'll meet again."
-
;-) Well, we didn't meet again before his death, and we haven't met since his death either, at least not so far as I am aware.
-
I'm in no particular hurry to leave this world. But I do look forward to meeting him again, wherever and whenever that might be! -- /s/ Joey ;-)
=====