Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [Richard Henderson 1.2] Challenge from Ross Rader -...

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff writes:  << Bruce, the RAA to which James refers is at:
>  http://www.icann.org/tlds/kids2/Volume-III-1.htm#E1 >>
>
> As usual, Jeff has it wrong again.  The correct URL is:
> http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-17may01.htm

  Your right I posted the wrong URL.  I also believe you may be mistaken

as well.  After looking again the most recent RAA is dated
18May(Redline),
not 17May..  According to ICANN's site search, that can be found
at: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redline-ra-agreement-18may01.htm
However this s a corrected or updated version of the RAA, and is
different in a few areas from:
 http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-17may01.htm  In a number
of areas...  Hence it may be wise or prudent to do a comparison
review between the two.  See also reference as to the difference
at:
http://www.icann.org/registrars/accreditation.htm#InformationforAccreditedRegistrarsAboutNewTLDs

and read carefully:
http://www.icann.org/registrars/registrar-advisories.htm