Re: [atlarge-discuss] Act now -- Your privacy is at risk

Danny and all stakeholders of other interested parties and members,

  Danny is quite right here!  ICANNATLARGE.COM needs to get
busy on this issue as it has a direct effect on every stakeholder/user,
and especially Domain Name holders.  If however ICANNATLARGE.COM
cannot put forth it's own collective position on this, than I would strongly
suggest that each member do so independently ASAP...