Re: [atlarge-discuss] Act now -- Your privacy is at risk

Judith and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Indeed Judith you are right in saying that far too often the ICANN BOD
and staff, like the IANA of old, ignores comments from the stakeholder/user
community by in large.  None the less not submitting any concerns,
observations,
suggestions, and positions of pending policies would not be in the best
interest
of the ICANNATLARGE.COM members for obvious reasons..