Re: [atlarge-discuss] Act now -- Your privacy is at risk

Judith,

Your position is untenable.  I may not like the arrogance displayed by the
Board or their policies or their lack of respect for the community consensus,
but at least I understand that comments circulated in the public domain have
an effect.  Comments are read by Congress, the Department of Commerce, by
ccTLD managers and members of the GAC, among others.

Your attitude that submitting comments is a detrimental waste of time is
juvenile in the extreme.