Re: [atlarge-discuss] Act now -- Your privacy is at risk

Danny (et al):

You may be on to something real in your observation about Judith.

I am likewise juvenile.

Juvenility is required to see the Naked Emperor, and to laugh oneself silly that the sycophantic “grownups” are locked up in their pretense that he isn’t naked.

I think we are juvenile in the EXTREME in our audacity to point out not only that the Emperor is naked, but the whole friggin Court, all of whom insist all the while that the Emperor AND they themselves are all really wearing clothes and wagging their fingers at all the insolent “children!”

Either you are not paying attention to my posts or you are discounting them when I assert unequivocally that what we or anyone else says to Congress, the DoC or King George at THIS time, THIS juncture, will make not one wit of difference in what they do!

Full STOP!

/s/ Joey

At 11:28 AM 8/27/2002 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>Judith,
>
>Your position is untenable.  I may not like the arrogance displayed by the
>Board or their policies or their lack of respect for the community consensus,
>but at least I understand that comments circulated in the public domain have
>an effect.  Comments are read by Congress, the Department of Commerce, by
>ccTLD managers and members of the GAC, among others.
>
>Your attitude that submitting comments is a detrimental waste of time is
>juvenile in the extreme.

=====
Put your action where your speech is!
-
Support democratic operation of the Internet! Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join AtLarge!
-
Then create your personal volunteer profile at  http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 and tell everyone what you have done, and/or can do, and/or are willing to do -- NOW!      :-)      Then tell all your friends, and ask them to tell all there friends, and so on and so on and so on!
-
(Please at least book mark the links above if you even start tell yourself you don't have the time to do this now!)
=====