Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] let keep cool, organized and simple

Judith (et al):

There’s nothing like taking back what’s yours to begin with when co-opted by others. So Stuart Lynn's co-opted "go forth and multiply"? So What?!

I can deal with that the same as I’ve dealt with being called “queer” and “fag” all my life!

“I AM queer and I AM fag! Would you like to do something about it?!”

Well... “I am going forth and multiplying!” “WE are going forth and multiplying!” -- unlike the freaking charlatan who’s appropriated “going forth and multiplying” to his evil purposes against me (us).

Returning to “cool” standby mode now… ;-)  /s/ Joey

Tuesday, August 27, 2002 * 11:39 AM EDT USA
=====
There is something wonderful in seeing a wrong-headed majority assailed by truth.
---
“The Majority,” John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908), U.S. economist. Guardian (London, 28 July 1989).
=====