[atlarge-discuss] WG-@WS atlarge name server

Hi! for those who understand that request.
To support the @large naming system - all the domain names we may use to access our sites, etc.. - I would need two additional nameservers - my servers have been blocked due to a DoS two days ago. We have to protect ourselves

This need only to be non DNS servers on-line machine which could give an FTP access. We would then work out the details. I would be interested if someone with tinydns experience wanted to help: I would like to gain expertise with that system and validate my DNS file generator with it.

jfc