RE: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name...clarification.

clarification ...."The same goes for WG-OUTREACH." make that "The same goes
for WG-OUTREACH which Richard is coordinating"....it could be read as if I'm
intending to coordinate that group, which is not what I meant to say.

Apologies.
Joanna

http://website.atlarge.ws