RE: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name...

At 02:42 p.m. 28/08/2002 -0400, Joanna Lane wrote:

Which brings me to a question for Joop. Who receives replies sent to
news@icannatlarge.com?
Anything sent to news@icannatlarge.com (using the key) goes to *all* members currently on the announce list.
Only good for sending the poll, not receiving.

Is that the best return address for submissions/
votes
See above. The best is to create a specific return address that goes to two or three appointed Panel members.
I can do this. If someone will pay for CF hosting, I can also make the Polling Booth available and give a Panel member an admin account.

Also, can you please include me on the list of those to whom you Escrow the
member details. In fact, I'd like to see a copy of the current list please.
If this is a Panel decision, yes.

--Joop