[atlarge-discuss] Junk Faxes from registrars...

I have been getting faxes from one registrar that look like legal
decampments informing me that my registered domain is either under attack or
is expiring and I need to do something quickly. So after getting a push back
from Karl on this I discovered the following URL
http://www.junkfax.org/fax/action/how_to_sue.html - It is step by step
instructions for suing and making a profit on these peoples illegal actions.

If you also are getting these unsolicited and fraudulent faxes I suggest
that you do what I am doing - sue.

Todd