[atlarge-discuss] As the Chair wishes...

 Dear Joanna,

 I was not well and I informed you of the same BUT I did NOT offer to step down as Co-ordinator of the WG on Incorporation & Funding. On the contrary, I said I did NOT wish to be replaced when you unilaterally offered to replace me.

 Simultaneously, I requested you for more information on the Incorporation and Funding work already going on which you have not yet bothered to answer by replying to my email. This is why I am forced to use the publicly archived mailing list and AGAIN request you to keep me informed.

 I am only too happy to reply to you publicly if it means that you do not get to blatantly distort my words. I shall continue to publicly demand the necessary information which neither you nor anyone else has the right to withhold!

 As for personal attacks on me, I do not even wish to acknowledge them and thus get into petty slanging matches which seem to be their forte...

 I am very disappointed that the democratic, open and transparent forum that we foresaw in the past has failed to materialize.

 Remember, an enlightened despot is STILL a despot!

 Regards,

 Satyajit.

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents Valufon, Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.