[atlarge-discuss] Joanna/Bruce: 76k Deal

Joanna,

How was your contact with Election.Com?

I have some more suggestions on acquiring the 76k Constituency's email
addresses.

Mel Schrieberg, Frank Fatone, Gregg W. McGilvray are the Founders of
Election .Com, of these McGilvary is the most acquainted with electronic
voting. I think they would be the ones to approch (the three founders)
and at least familiarize them with what our Group is about. They at
least understand the principles of Democracy and the struggle to make it
work; They created Election.Com to provide relief/solutions for this
struggle.

Joanna/Bruce:

I have three suggestions (for acquiring the 76k email addresses)

1.  Ask them for it [Please help us ( http://www.icannatlarge.com/ )]

2.  Send them the Ballot, and they can distribute it (email it to the
76k), this avoids any contractual obligation they may have. (The returns
are directed to Bruce)

3.  File for Injunctive Relief

4.  We buy the email list (I know this sound hypocritical in respect to
Spammers activities, but I'm willing to rescue the 76k)

I would bank on their Corporate decency, that they (the Founders) would
give it considerable thought.

Regards

James Khan