Re: [atlarge-discuss] STRAW POLL...

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Joey Borda **star*walker** wrote:

> All Members:
>
> Please read the following resolution CAREFULLY and VOTE; return by using
> your E-mailer's "Reply-to" function:

   ...and then

> Return by using your E-mailer's "Reply-to-ALL" function!

   ...I'm a tad lost here - who authorized you to poll the membership in
this manner, and what are we all supposed to do with all the traffic such
a pole COULD generate?

To me, in a mailing list that is like shouting FIRE in a theater!

At the least, to me it is a form of spam.

We need "coordination" of such actions, leastwise in my opinion...

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -   Associate   |      Online since CompuServe's MicroNET      - -
 ---    Expert     |                                              ---
 - -  Expert Zone  |        http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         ---
 - - 52 Ken http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/ Sun 57 - -