[atlarge-discuss] translation discussion

I don't know if this site was discussed previously, but I recall a recent
thread about translation issues.

Without opening up a can of worms or encouraging abuse of a free resource,
I've stumbled across a free email tool:
http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/email_translation.html , that
some of you might find useful.  This website sells translation services
including email translation services (I've no affiliation with the website
etc.), but according to its FAQ, this form is suitable for individuals who
only need email translations occasionally.  It can be used free of charge,
and monthly limits do apply.

Just fyi.

Judith

Judith Oppenheimer