Re: [atlarge-discuss] analysis

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  What you are suggesting is what the DNSO GA tried to do and failed,
and the IDNO tried to do and failed.  Volunteer efforts are indeed
laudable, but don't feed the bulldog...   In other words, without funds
and a good funding plan/method, this organization is doomed...