[atlarge-discuss] 1001 and counting!!!

 Dear Friends,

 The movement has just crossed the 1000 mark with Susan Lanier from Henry, United States registering as the 1000th member!!!

 Allow us to take a breather and congratulate ourselves... inspite of the widespread pessimism, I think that all of us owe it to the over 1000 members not to heed the detractors...

 I think that outreach is the name of the game... I know its very tough to get people to commit but we all need to chip in - I am proud that the 1001st member is a friend of mine whom I introduced to this movement!

 Think positive!

 Warm regards,

 Satyajit.

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in