Re: [atlarge-discuss] Trademark debate

Ha shucks,
did i say wrong?
I was not referring to the UDRP through WIPO which is criminal theft.
I was referring to International treatises and treaties.
We require in the International money community the adherence to international
standards, from rice quality to copy write enforcement to shipping.  Otherwise you
don't get no WB money.
So what is the international standard for running of the internet?