Re: [atlarge-discuss] Trademark debate 2.0 - ICANNATLARGE.COM

JamesK and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Exactly!  Well done here James!  Hence the issue is moot really.
Which was the core of my point initially.

  For the record, and ICANN's consumption, I also have a DN
with the string "ICANN" in it.  I  await their service if
they so choose to serve me.  And I have a few $$...  >;)