[atlarge-discuss] Trademark debate 2.0

I was curious??? So I went to Register.com and entered: 'icann' - the
resulting whois search produced 17 registered variation of
icann-something or something-icann, on the initial entry. There were
probably a few more, however I was trying to find an established
'Principle of Common Practice'. I did.

Registers commonly "suggest" associated names in order for you to 'buy
more'. So are these suggestions an invitation by the Icann approved
Registers to flirt with the Trademark Laws?

Entities often purchase these 'side-named domains', just to cover their
bases.

Icannatlarge is no more intrusive that any of the other icann-somethings
that were found on search here.

No problems here, Lawyers don not have time to chase them all down, when
there is no money to collect. If they were to pursue the issue, it would
pretty much be for other reasons (For the 'Obstruction of Democracy' in
progress here)