Re: [atlarge-discuss] Vote to choose organization name

We have many detractors Alexander,
This is not a stupid issue although the concept is stupid.
The problem is clear, this was done on purpose to derail and detract.
The bigger problem is some of our panel fell for it.
It was a hypothetical question without basis in reality made to
intimidate.
Well it worked.
dumb.