[atlarge-discuss] resignation

I had hoped that being a panelist here would afford me the opportunity
to contribute to the at large effort to the same degree or greater, as
my advocacy work in other venues: publishing, working groups, task
forces and the like.

It appears instead that despite the good intentions of a few good
panelists and many good members, valuable time here has been
inefficiently spent at best, and is detracting from other more
productive work.

So with best wishes to all I resign immediately as panelist, and ask the
current webmaster to reflect on the website my status as former panelist
effective immediately.

Warm regards,

Judith Oppenheimer

--------