[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] resignation

Dear Judith,

I wish you well with whatever you decide to involve yourself with. However, I
do urge you to consider our present circumstances with all the perspective you
can muster. This vote presently happening is just the beginning. Of course
there must be confusion and disagreement. But it is not for each one of us to
pay attention or give precedence to the disagreements. Each of us has a role to
play in making this happen. And if you feel that cooperative effort is lacking,
I suggest you look very carefully at the lists for examples of such
cooperation. Yes, its like looking at a needle in a haystack. But you will find
many needles....surely.

Regards,

Vivek Durai