[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: Resignation

I wish to welcome Bruce and Edmundo in the panel.
I wish to congratulate Hans Klein for becoming our Chair (order of succession)
I nominate Richard Henderson as a co-Chair as an unanimously accepted European Panelist.

I am ready to provide a dedicated site, ftp access and mailing lists to the all the WGs as
http://wgxxx.atlarge.ws should someone join in a DNS working group.
and to forward http://world.atlarge.ws to the http://icannatlarge.com site.

Let keep moving, please.
jfc