Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote - Follow-up

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Again, much of the information was published here:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00528.html

  In that the new DN for this organization is now decided by a
democratic process to be http://icannatlarge.org which is hosted
by http://seedwiki.com/ and jumps to
http://seedwiki.com/page.cfm?doc=worldatlarge&wikiid=802

  So it would seem reasonable that we should now concentrate on
our new DN, and issues related to it and our members..

First I think we need to get from Joop all of the stuff from
ICANNATLARGE.COM in case we want to move it over
to the new DN.
Second, I think would be to get our own Email list forum up
and running. Majordomo is free, as I have mentioned several times
before, and due to our lack of funds at the moment, perhaps
that would be our best/only option.  Any other suggestions for
Mailing list software that is free?

  Of course the above are only suggestions to move forward
in a constructive manner, nothing more.