Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

Good evening, Jeff:

    I have taken the liberty of interspersing my responses to your message.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
To: "Ron Sherwood" <sherwood@islands.vi>
Cc: "IAL" <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

> Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,
>
>   Ron, if you had been paying attention, instead of slurring
> myself and disrupting this forum,

    I have no recollection of slurring you, Jeff.  If you feel that something I have written applies to you, that must be your judgement, not mine.

>you would have noticed that
> most of the information that you are asking for here was posted here:
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00528.html

    I thought that I was paying attention. Perhaps I was just disrupting the forum instead.

    However, having re-read the post at the link you provided, I am unable to find the answers to any of the questions that I asked.  You are obviously far better at this sort of thing than I, so perhaps you would post the apropriate answers for me.  I am sure that you must have access to this unpublished information.

Regards, Ron