Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Ron Sherwood wrote:

>    Good evening, Jeff:
>
>     I have taken the liberty of interspersing my responses to your
> message.

  Please do...

Yes you did Ron.  See:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00575.html

> >you would have noticed that
> > most of the information that you are asking for here was posted
> here:
> > http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00528.html
>
>     I thought that I was paying attention. Perhaps I was just
> disrupting the forum instead.

  Perhaps so.  It would at least seems so...

>     However, having re-read the post at the link you provided, I am
> unable to find the answers to any of the questions that I asked.  You
> are obviously far better at this sort of thing than I, so perhaps you
> would post the apropriate answers for me.  I am sure that you must
> have access to this unpublished information.

  I have not access to any unpublished information on this subject area.

The answers to ALL of your questions are not in the link provided.
But most of those answers are.  Did you happen to read it closely
Ron?  If so, than I can only surmise that you misread it or missed
something unintentionally.  If not, please read the link/archived
post again.