[atlarge-discuss] Web site transfer

Norbert Klein wrote:

|  did I miss to read the response by the Pannel to this?

No, you didn't.  I should have changed the Subject, since the name thing is
getting tuned out by most panelists!

Again, could the panel address the orderly changeover from Joop to Sotiris,
and from icannatlarge.com to icannatlarge.org?  Joop has repeatedly
requested relief, so I would hope hie welcomes this.  Now that the vote is
past, the Web site will be more essential as an "entry point" to which out
outreach efforts can point our perspective new members.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info