Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: Resignation

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Bruce Young wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> |    Bruce, is this plea/request of yours a tacit admission that you
> |  are unable to function without Joanna as chair or a member of
> |  the Panel?  Please advise...
>
> Certianly not!  I just respect the job Joanna has done, and consider her
> rationale for stepping down moot now that Jefsey has pointed out his
> responsibility as domain holder of record.

  Thank you Bruce for stepping up here and answering my question
directly and with conviction.  It is refreshing to read such on this
forum as of late it would appear that posturing is the mode of
preference by some.

  Joanna's rational is moot indeed.  It always was even before the
vote results for the new DN by which our healthy democratic
process provided nicely.

> Besides, I was #12 of 11, so even if she stayed, I'd still be on the hot
> seat!

  Hot seat?  Well I am not sure if I would characterize your position that
way if I were you.  But I suppose for those that are reluctant to except
elected responsibility might see their position in that manner.  I hope
you are not reluctant, as such a attitude would have a great potential
for discrediting and detrimental to our effort now and efforts in the
future.

  Remember, leadership is not only a great responsibility but also a
possible wonderful opportunity as well...