Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sorry, but Jeff Williams again.

Hari and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Hari Gopal wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm really sorry for bringing up The Jeff Williams Question again,
> but i found htis rather interesting conversation in the archives
> <http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-icann/Arc00/msg00047.html>:
>
> So Jeff, there's no CENSORSHIP on this group. So why arent your
> members joining US? We could definitely do with all those 127k
> members...!!!?!

  This group has yet to actually be legally formulated to date is one
reason I would guess.  But I have not direct control or even
influence of any real sort to suggest that they join any organization
or newly forming one.  This ti about the best answer I can give
you here...