[atlarge-discuss] Re: The Transfer of icannatlarge.org and a question for Hans

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Well as I have already poste the NS lookup data before Marc
received the Domain ICANNATLARGE.ORG, as well as did
a DIG on it and the NSLOOKUP data, also posted on the name
servers, your opinion in this instance is and has been proven incorrect
without doubt.  ICANNATLARGE.ORG was never on hold.  That
data, plus additional data, is now a matter of record.