Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

Chris, Judyth and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Judyth, I can understand your position here in this ever more smelly
and degrading situation.  But it can also improve as well.  I hope
that at least you will check in now and again.  I wish you a fond
farewell and live long and prosper.  >;)

  Chris, although you seem to be one that is more interested in censorship
than any other member I have seen thus far in this organization, I commend
you for you desperate sounding effort here in Judyth's behalf.  Great piece
of grandstanding Chris!  >;)