Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re:Marc Please respond! to: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Chris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

NameCritic wrote:

> Just exactly as I said. And if you have set your account to default of
> locking your domains when you get a new one it will lock it for you because
> of your set preference.

  Exactly right.  But it locking is not a default.

> Locking the domain has nothing whatsoever to do with
> a domain name resolving.

  Exactly right again, and I have never said that it was.

> Jeff your tech expertise may be great. I don't
> know. But I've managed thousands of domain names for myself and hundreds
> more for clients.

  So have I.  Your point is?

> Your "opinion" that two hyphens in a domain name is not "a lot" for example.
> How many hyphens in a domain name would be a lot to you Jeff?

  Two is two, not allot.  Allot would be some number greater than two...

> 6? 10? One is
> bad enough when there are better choices without the hyphen.
>
> Also you refer to your users at INEGroup having lots of domain names at enom
> when I say I have experience there.

  I never said "Lots of Domains", I said "A number of"...  Again you are
mischaracterizing and misquoting what I said, Chris...

> That indicates you personally have no
> experience with the registrar in question and as with all things that you
> cannot directly show experience around you fall back on the INEGroup's
> experience instead.

  It makes no such distinction.  That is your interpretation, not a fact Chris.
As I said I called ENOM and ask them personally as to what Curtis
and you have stated.  They strongly denied that Locking is a default.
Which was what I responded to Curtis and yourself, twice each.

> The INEGroup is not a member of this organization.

  Exactly right.

> I defy one member of that
> group to post to the list, other than you Jeff.

  Defy away.  I do not and cannot control if any of our members will join
this organization, now of any time in the future.  I am the spokesman for
INEGroup, I am not a dictator or or for INEGroup.  In fact I serve in
a limited capacity for INEGroup, nothing more or less.

> If they do not join then
> please discontinue the practice of telling us about them.

  If any, even one of our members ask or suggest that I do, I will despite
your demand, which is frankly out of line as I am a member or this
organization as well as a number of others.  So, I deny your attempt at
censorship Chris.  Please do yourself and all free thinking members
of this organization a favor and discontinue such censoring behavior
ASAP.

> I feel that you
> have way overstated the INEGROUP in your posts.

  You have a right to that opinion if you choose to have it.  I don't
believe that I have.  In fact if anything, I have grossly and purposefully
understated INEGroup on this and other forums.

> I am speaking for just me
> here, I don't care about what the INEGroup does or does not do, whether they
> exist or not, or anything else that has to do with INEGroup.

  Well that's fine with me.  Your point is here?

> If you cannot
> represent yourself as an individual on this list then I suggest you do not
> belong here.

  I do.  So again your point is?  I also as an individual represent in my
capacity
as spokesman, INEGRoup.  If you have a problem with that, that is your
problem as an individual.  Not mine, as I have no problem with it.  So again
your attempt at censoring is wasted and unwanted.  THis organization is
a democratic one.  Democratic principals dictate open, transparent,
and free speech in any of it's forms.  If you cannot or do not like that,
I cannot help you in any way that would be meaningful or useful.

> No one here is supposed to be representing some other body to
> this membership.

  I am not doing so.  So your point here is?

> Each of us are individual users.

Duh!  No kidding!

> Now if you cannot stand on
> your own without mentioning in almost every post your 127k member INEGroup
> then I plan to ignore all future posts you make. I respect individuals who
> can stand on their own merits Jeff.

  I always do.  I am the one only quoting from our members their experiences.
I personally as I have already stated, the one that called ENOM.  Not any of
INEGroup members.  That is exactly standing on my own two feet.
I am an retired US Marine.  I was standing on my own two feet under
much more difficult circumstances than I bet you could possibly
imagine in your wildest nightmare.  So your point here is again
pure nonsense Chris.

> Before you post, I suggest you think it over carefully.

  No need.  This is so simple as to be child splay to figure out...

> I will clarify. For
> this I only speak for myself. If you post once more about your INEGroup to
> this list trying to use their experience to make your point, I will ignore
> all posts from you in the future.

  Be my guest and ignore whatever you like.  That is you right after all.

> I'm just one voice Jeff, but I suggest to
> you that if you continue this practice there may come a day where you will
> have caused your own voice to be heard by no one and that is a tragic thing
> for any individual and one that we are trying to help resolve for many. Just
> in case your next post includes the INEGroup's opinion on this, Goodbye Jeff
> and good luck to you.

  So long Chris.  Good luck to you also!  Have fun being alone and
ignoring anyone that might represent some organization or another
in some capacity.  I am sure you will find that lonely.  But that is your choice

of course.