[atlarge-discuss] regional representation.

Now is a good time to bring it up.

Someone, labelled me NA even though I work and live most of my time in
Vietnam.

Why did AS do that?  I work for Vietnam.  I am the Chief InterGlobal
Strategist for the Authorized Global Marketing Agent for Vietnam.  I
have a 400 sq meter office with thirty employees in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh
City. Yet Alexander declared me North American for election purposes.
Why?
My Fiancé' wants to know as she lives in South Vietnam.  I have been
discriminated against because I have white skin and speak English.
Alexander did that with support from hell knows where.  I certainly
think Norbert is KH and Probst is VN but why am I discriminated against?
Because I was born in the USA.?
Regional representation needs to be proceduralized to we do not
polarize.

Sincerely,
Eric Hugh Dierker
Chief InterGlobal Strategist