Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Hey! atlarge.org and icannatlarge.org!

Richard, Marc, and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Thank you Marc again for this kind and unencumbered offer.  We
appreciate you finally getting back in a round about way with us.
Perhaps in the future you could be more open and transparent
is such issue related responses of this nature.  >;)

  Richard, thank you for forwarding this to the members list although
such should not have been necessary in truly democratic organizations
dealings with individuals.  I also hope that by now you have abandon
your motion for not including the string "ICANN" in our new name?
Please advise.