Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Hey! atlarge.org and icannatlarge.org!

Wlater and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Walter Schmidt wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
>
> > We owe...a debt for keeping this name safe...
>
>    ...and it resolves:
>
>  Name: www.icannatlarge.org
>  IP Address: 66.70.226.183

  Yes it certainly does.  And it seems to have all the old
ICANNATLARGE.COM
web site stuff on it as well.  This was something that Jefsey was
supposed to
have gotten done sometime ago now.  So I am sure that we owe nothing
to Marc or Jefsey, rather it would seem pretty obvious that one of both
of them owe any member or the members of this organization some serious
$$...

  It would seem Walter, that whether you folks know it or not, you have
just been hoodwinked or taken for a ride...  I hope I am mistaken here
though...  We'll see...

  Perhaps I will contact my legal reps. in the Netherlands and France to
see what sort of legal recourse is available...