Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Jamie and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  As I last recall Danny is very decidedly NOT a member.  So
I don't think he did vote for any of the members.  If he did and
his vote was counted, it should not have been...  >;)

  That said again, it is always interesting to read Danny's points
of view, many of which I find myself in agreement with.  However
Danny, as being a member of the unemployed presently, sometimes
wanders off into spinmiestering.  Perhaps this is his form of
self-depersion-tharapy?  <Shrug>