Re: [atlarge-discuss] Posting rules - Selective Censorship!

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

           CENSORSHIP IN ANY OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!

  Good points here Ron.  And thank you for you more accurate
evaluation.  But yes, lately as different subjects and issues have
come to light more opportunities for responses to posts have been
available I amongst others have posted more frequently.  Hence
IMHO having a hard and fast rule to limit the number of posts
per members/day is just unrealistic and yet another form of
CENSORSHIP, of the selective variety.