Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Hey! atlarge.org and icannatlarge.org!

Judyth and all stakeholders other interested parties and members,

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> This really is too much! Marc Schneiders does us a favour (no strings attached) and not only gives us the domain name but arranges for it to point to our existing site -- so Jeff Williams wants to sue him and Jefsey???

  I never said I wanted to sue Jefsey or Marc.  I did say I was going to have
my legal folks in France and the Netherlands look into the situation.  So
your characterization in the form of a leading question here Judyth is
beneath you really...  Tisk tisk...  :(

> No money has been demanded, nobody's rights have been violated, and we've got the domain name people voted for. What on earth is there to sue about?

  Time and effort is one thing that just off the top of my head comes to mind
Judyth.

> Jeff, all this time I have been faithfully reading your messages along with the rest, despite a rather poor signal-to-noise ratio (to say the least) but I am going to start filtering you out as others have done. Sorry, but even my strong belief in free expression is not enough to make me read any more nasty accusations and irrelevancies.

  Filter away Judyth!  That's always a good way to solve something isn't it?  :(
In reality it only shows your personal lack of actually reading what I said,
instead of interpreting it is a twisted manner, as I have seen you do several
times now.  I find it somewhat amusing, although lacking good constructive
discourse and debate as to actually addressing the issue or issues at hand
or that may arise.

> To be blunt, I've been hanging in hoping you and some others would come to your senses and prepare to work as a group rather than play "my gun is bigger than yours", wasting bandwidth for everyone. That's not what we joined this group for.

  I have been.  Unfortunately no one else here seems to be gathering funding
except myself that I am aware of.  Or putting together a funding model.
which I have been doing, or moving forward with Richard's quest of
gathering new members, or finishing the bylaws, charter, and mission
statement drafts that the Panel is supposed ot be working on for months
now, ect., ect.,   And pray tell Judyth, what substance have you provided?
Hummm, let me think........  I don't think you have provided any substance,
but you have offered some good ideas.  I guess that's something...  Not much
really but something.  Now Judyth, tell us all about the "Beef" in your
contributions...

> Presumably we should now decide whether there should be a ballot on Richard's motion, assuming he does not choose to withdraw it. If he does, then we have the first-choice domain and should get on with the next task without further ado.

  Richard already produced an E-Mail based Ballot.  Nobody came to
vote yet.  But it was seconded by several members.  See archives..