Re: [atlarge-discuss] The wisdom of polite enforced constraint...

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  It would be in keeping that such a rules motion be voted upon by the
members to be in keeping with our democratic principals...  Anything
else that so directly effect the members, would be illegitimate...

  So Bruce, who is the "WE" in your reply???