Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Further correspondence on atlarge.org!

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  It is good that you now recognize this.  However in the interest of
Transparency, openness, and accountability as a Panel Member
you should direct these sorts of responses to the members for
purposes of clarity and honesty...