Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Further correspondence on atlarge.org!

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  The JW's (me's) of this world are the same stakeholders/users as
and inclusive of all other stakeholders/users.  Hence I am a bit
puzzled as to how you can agree with what Able says below, Richard?
You can't have it both ways...