Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving - Day 4 and counting...

Hi Jefsey,

Yes I do have some DNS servers I would be happy to
volunteer for icannatlarge.org.

I have been looking at it and the problem is that some
of the name-services.com Nameservers are down
(specifically NS1 and NS5).  Jeff Williams mentioned
that the IP addresses are wrong in the Whois, but that
won't necessarily cause a problem so long as the
Nameservers are correct.

If you like, you can set me as the Admin Contact of the
domain and I will go in and configure the domain.  You
just need to let me know where the domain is hosted.

I'd be happy to help out,

Tim

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin" wrote:

> On 19:11 29/10/02, fuddle@canada.com said:
> >I am very familiar with DNS issues so if I can be of
> >some assistance in setting up the Nameservers I would
> >be glad to help.
>
> Would you have a pair of DNS servers you would like
and
> we could use to
> provide DNS support for icannatlarge.org. Bret just
> asked that what makes
> sense. I would prefer no to use mine as they are test
> systems. These are to
> be free and stable servers.
> I am going home now. Thank you to respond on the list
> and to coordinate
> with Bret if you have a solution. Thx.
> jfc
> WG-DNS.