Re: [atlarge-discuss] Internet Registry of Canada Charged

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  From this it seems that all is not well in Canada, much to Judyth's
and Ted's chagrin I am sure...  It seems that our friends to the north,
good friends that they surely are, also have their Internet policy
and practice problems as well...  Such is life...

  Now Ted, weren't you offering to do some hosting and DNS
work for our organization?
See: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg01019.html

  Oh and Ted, again BTW you also misquoted me again here
in this reference archived post.
Your quote was "I have been looking at it and the problem is that some
of the name-services.com Nameservers are down
(specifically NS1 and NS5).  Jeff Williams mentioned
that the IP addresses are wrong in the Whois, but that
won't necessarily cause a problem so long as the
Nameservers are correct."

All 5 DNS servers are misconfigured, not just the examples
I provided. Did you happen to do a reverse lookup on all of them?
Seems not...

  Did you happen to do a DIG on any of them Ted?