[atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] Ending of Temporary Chair period

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Well you are not wanted I don't believe to be the chair.  There are
already two candidates that have noted their interest.  Hence I cannot
recognized you as such Jefsey.