[atlarge-discuss] RE: "regardless of race, gender, nationality, or financial means."

Jim Fleming wrote:

|  Will the At Large be posting a survey of all of the religious
|  affiliations of the members ?

I don't know that this is a driving issue for our membership, but I will
certianly bring it to their attention (which I did by adding them to the
list!). :)

On a personal note, the reason we add all these qualifies to our "regardless
of" list is to point out the fact that they should be immaterial to issues
of Internet governance.  Where they aren't, it should be our responsibility
to call the offenders on it!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info