Re: [atlarge-discuss] Chair Election notices posted by Jefsey

Hello, all,

At 14:52 -0800 2002/11/05, Jeff Williams wrote:
>  The following is to hopefully clarify Jefseys postings on elections
>for "Chair" of whatever...
>
>  First see:
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00015.html
>This post from Jefsey seems to indicate that a Chair election for the
>PANEL only sense Joanna resigned.  ???
>I had thought however that the Panel elects it's own chair?
>However this post from Jefsey doesn't clarify exactly what he means
>which perhaps leads to confusion.

We do have a very unclear process going on here. It may not help that the rules for our elections have not been posted as part of it.

In this instance, let's just look at the Call for Nominations and description posted last week but which for some reason came through as dated November 8/02: