[atlarge-discuss] By laws, articles, constitution, mission statemnent

Is our panel completely corrupt or incompetent?
How can you not get this done in a week?
A simple trip to the library and this is done in one day.

Clearly a few of you are running a different agenda than your mandate.

Now you want to appoint people to represent us outside yet you have no
insides.

Well ICANN is becoming a complete laughing stalk I suppose it follows.

But it is really disturbing that you all would destroy this group for
your own gain.

Eric