Re: [atlarge-discuss] by-law draft

At 06:20 a.m. 6/11/2002 -0500, Michael Geist wrote:
Below please find a very early draft of potential by-laws for the organization -- they seek to incorporate the best of the suggestions thus far. There are some elements that are likely inapplicable, while some issues that are not addressed probably should be. Feedback is strongly encouraged. I thought this was available online but I can't seem to find the archive.
Thanks very much for that Michael.
When we get our Forum back , I will post it there as well for easy reference and possible additions and amendments.

--Joop